Our Unique Selling Point (USP)
- Nutshell: It is a pioneer THE-BEST-INTEREST-OF-THE-CHILD-compliant campaign within the school system.
- Target: It is involves everybody within the school system…Why? EVERY STAKE HOLDER within the institution of learning plays FUNDAMENTAL and INDISPENSABLE role(s) in ensuring that an institution of learning consistently and conscientiously acts in THE BEST OF THE CHILD.
- Reason: Our study has shown that the GROWTH, LONGEVITY, INFLUENCE and PROFITABILITY of an institution of learning is GUARANTEED when THE BEST INTEREST OF THE CHILD becomes the cardinal principle of operation, with the main goal of releasing the child to the society as a FINISHED and EXCELLENT PRODUCT.
- Ignorance: We have found that one of the most difficult set of people to talk to about THE-BEST-INTEREST-OF-THE-CHILD is school leaders. It is understandably so because they have genuine passion for children and in most cases they are trained. Despite the foregoing, we have found 3 levels of ignorance in dealing with school leaders and we say that with uttermost respect: the first is those who do not know what they should know; the second is those who do not know what they should know and they do not know they should know same; the third and the most pathetic is those who are neither aware of what they should know nor the fact that they do not know it and now think or assume they know what they should know.
- System: To build THE-BEST-INTEREST-OF-THE-CHILD-compliant school does not answer to wish or good intention. It answers to a deliberately established system. A meaningful system has 3 components: the first is goal or set of goals; the second is interdependence and the third is balance. The foregoing components make this measurable.
- Our Solution: the goal of our solution is to evolve a THE-BEST-INTEREST-OF-THE-CHILD-compliant System. We have designed a 3 STEP Solution namely: STEP A: In-House Workshop, which focuses on Enlightenment; STEP B: Post-Workshop Services, which focuses on Consolidation; STEP C: ChildPLUS™: The-Best-Interest-Of-The-Child Code of Best Practice, which focuses on leaving with an institution of learning a child protection policy. It goes without saying that an effective system is back up with relevant policy, which ensures total adherence and policy answers to processes which are deliberately initiated and followed through.
- Strategy: our strategy is to inform that when it comes to being THE-BEST-INTEREST-OF-THE-CHILD-compliant school, ENLIGHTENMENT IS SUPERIOR TO ENFORCEMENT. Enlightenment is to embrace the wisdom of prevention, which is said to be better than cure. Enforcement is to wait for a situation before acting. In most cases Enforcement does not assuage the damage already done.
- Authenticity: the authenticity of our Strategy: we have 2 premises: the legal and Social-based research for 13 years with over $128,000 invested. We are not selling our opinions, we are selling our findings. We sure know what we are talking about.
- Tested: Besides our findings are already being tested within the private and public school system in Nigeria. It is already being well received within and outside the school system. This is evident in the numbers of schools, groups and child-focused group we have worked with as listed in our brochure. We have in the last 2 years trained over 5,000 teachers and school leaders in Nigeria including members of Association of Private School Educators of Nigeria (APEN) and UNICEF.
- Affordability: We operate a Relationship Concession Discount (RCD) Billing Policy and it plays a major role in our billing. As a social business, our RCD billing is based on our philosophy to price relationship above business in the best interest of our clients. It enables us to find a soft landing for our clients and give thoughtful consideration to their budget, while still offering them the best services. Our RCD Billing Policy has enabled us to work with the high and mighty and with upcoming and vibrant organisations.
- Epilogue: The taste of the pudding is in the eating, not in the tasting…The Revolution must Experienced. Think the Child…Think Today…Think the Future!
- Contact us @ 234-8186830275 (SMS Only) or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also request for The TeacherFIRE™ Revolution brochure. Thank you and Stay INSPIRED.