‘When moulding is achieved, the custodians have brought the child to the final phase of development, the state of maturity, where the parents are ready to release to the society.’
Today, I bring to conclusion this discussion. I will like to say very quickly that the focus of modelling as discussed under alphabet R, which means ready to be real and mentoring, discussed under alphabet E, should be moulding, which I will call management: the capacity to recognize the child’s uniqueness and teach him to promote it for the good of himself and humanity. When moulding is achieved, the custodians have brought the child to the final phase of development, the state of maturity, where the parents are ready to release to the society a child ready for the challenges of adulthood and make tangible contributions to the peace and harmony of society.
I implore my readers, who are committed to playing the role of regulatory body in the protection of the rights and upholding the responsibilities of the child to take what I call The Reality Deficiency Syndrome Test™. The test seeks to ask you 10 questions, every parent must answer satisfactorily to his/her conscience:
- Who am I by my values? That is, what are the values that determine the boundaries of my habitations in day-to-day engagements?
- Is this really what l want to do? Do I really want to parents because of the nobility of the endvour or am I just reacting cultural pressure that I must have children?
- That is, what picture of the future do I see for my children?
- Do I understand the processes of achieving the future I have chosen including the suffering involved. That is, what is my motivation? Is it about what I can give or about what we can get?
- Am I ready to pay the price until I see in reality the picture I saw in my mind when I set out?
- What kind of influence have I been on my area of influence-my children?
- What kind of influence do I want to be from now?
- Am I ready for the opinion of my children concerning me?
- Am I ready for the well-intended and best-interest-of-the-child of other custodians of the life of the about how I am doing in my bid to parents?
- Can I defend my position, first to my conscience, second to God, third to my immediate areas arrears of influence and lastly to my world?
I appeal to you to please take your time to run through this test. It is not a test we can take in a hurry as the answers to the questions ask will require serious soul searching and readiness to face the brutal fact in the best interest of the child. I want to assure you that if you pay proper attention to this test and you are ready to take your status report serious, you will be on your way to being one of the best regulatory bodies, in the respect of the rights and responsibilities of the child, the world has ever known.
Thank you for joining me here today. I hope you found your time here worth the time. Do have yourself an INSPIRED day.
I’m Taiwo Akinlami & I Lead the TeacherFIRE™ Revolution
POINT 2 PONDER:
‘I appeal to you to please take your time to run through this test. It is not a test we can take in a hurry as the answers to the questions ask will require serious soul searching and readiness to face the brutal fact in the best interest of the child.’
Subscribe to The TeacherFIRE™ Revolution FREE E-Newsletter
I invite you to subscribe to our FREE E-Newsletter of The TeacherFIRE™ Revolution. Please send mail to titled, subscription to email@example.com or send a text message with same title to 2348033620843
Experince the Revolution Firsthand, Subscribe to The TeacherFIRE™ Revolution In-house Training Program
The TeacherFIRE™ Revolution is available as an In-house Training Program for institutions of learning. Be the NEXT to EXPERIENCE the UNFORGETTABLE TeacherFIRE™ Revolution …Contact us TODAY. T: 234-8033-620-843, 234-8186-830-275, W: www.taiwoakinlami.com E: firstname.lastname@example.org